We are committed to your privacy and we offer you a transparent way to discover our policy.
Please read the following carefully to understand the rules and practices regarding the use of personal data and information. These privacy policies do not apply to information that you provide to bbalanced or that bbalanced collects out of the site and/or by any other means. They do not apply to information collected by an affiliate or third-party site that provides a link to or accessible from the site.
By using the site, you agree that when you provide personal information and data on the site, bbalanced may use and disclose it in accordance with these privacy policies.
Information collected about you
bbalanced does not collect your information and personal data without your knowledge or permission, and does not solicit from you any information and data of this nature to access and use the site.
Like many websites, the site may actively collect and store personal information and data that you voluntarily disclose when you use it, including when you share Internet pages by email or when bbalanced allows you to communicate directly via email from the site.
bbalanced reserves the right to collect information and personal data about you. Nevertheless, a framework is established so that you know exactly what can be collected. Here are the elements:
- Personal information and data that you voluntarily provide to bbalanced as your full name and email address.
- Information and passive data collected when you use the site, which may include your IP address, cookies and Web beacons.
In order to know precisely what is reflected in the previous elements, here is an explanation of what bbalanced can collect about you:
- Information and personal data that you provide at the request of the site. This includes certain features of the site, such as sending an email message to yourself or to a third party regarding content on the site. If you want to use this feature, you must provide bbalanced with your email address or that of the person of your choice to allow the message to be sent.
- Archives and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact bbalanced.
- By browsing the site, some data and information may be collected passively (i.e. collected without you actively supplying the information). bbalanced can collect information and data about your computer and your Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to provide information aggregated to advertisers. These are statistical data on the equipment, the actions and user habits of users, which in no way allow to identify them.
- The site may use "cookies" to collect information about how the site is used in order to enable bbalanced to enhance your experience and usability of the site. A "cookie" is a suite of information that a browser can store on your hard drive and that helps the site find information about you and your preferences. A cookie cannot retrieve any other information from your hard drive, transmit computer viruses or communicate your email address. If you are only visiting the site, a cookie helps to identify your browser.
- The pages of the site may contain electronic images called Web beacons (or invisible pixels) that allow bbalanced to count users who have visited these pages and who provide other statistics (such as calculating the popularity of content of certain sites and verifying system and Server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information and data on the site and are only used to compile aggregated statistics about the use of the site.
The site is not designed for children under the age of 13. No child under the age of 13 shall provide any personal information and data on the site and bbalanced will not knowingly collect information about visitors to the site belonging to this category.
Right of access, modification, rectification and deletion
- Subsidiaries or affiliates of bbalanced;
- The suppliers and service providers that bbalanced uses in the context of its activities and its site, namely technical support, official distributors, etc.
Finally, when the applicable law so requires or in case of a court decision, bbalanced may disclose your personal information and data.
Use and disclosure of information and personal data
You have a general right to access, modify, rectify and delete your personal information and data and you can contact bbalanced at any time in this regard.
If you have any questions or queries regarding these privacy policies, our privacy practices or your dealings with us, please contact us in writing, by phone or by fax:
Darest informatic SA
Route des Acacias 47
1211 Geneva 26
Phone number: + 41 22 827 45 45
Fax: + 41 22 827 45 00
© bbalanced, 2019 all rights reserved.